Control and Use of Personal Information
International QA Institute (hereinafter referred to as IQAI) will carefully control, handle and use the personal information in accordance with its Personal Information Control System to protect them as appropriate to its purposes.
(1) Collection of personal information
Collection of personal information will be done only when needed for the following purposes:
- ?for membership registration, and
- ?for responding to inquiry addressed to IQAI.
(2) Use of personal information
IQAI will use the personal information for the following purposes:
- ?to communicate with IQAI members, and
- ?to respond to inquiries or requests addressed to IQAI.
(3) Disclosure of personal information
IQAI will not disclose or provide the personal information to any third party without having prior consent of the person concerned, except the following cases:
- ?when requested by the government agencies such as police stations, law courts, based on laws or regulations,
- ?when laws or regulations are enforced, or
- ?when it is deemed necessary to protect the property, right and prestige of IQAI and its member(s) from any action against laws or regulations or IQAI’s rules.
(4) Disclosure, Modification, and Deletion of Personal Information
This website will disclose, correct, amend, add, or delete the personal information, or refuse to use or provide such information, if IQAI receive and respond to such a request, but only if the request was confirmed to be the intent of the person concerned.
Security of Personal Information
IQAI will take appropriate measures to protect personal information while exercising efforts to maintain the accuracy of personal information, prevent the loss, damage, alteration and leakage of such personal information, and improve the System for security control as deemed necessary.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
IQAI will comply with all applicable Japanese laws and regulations related to the security of personal information.
Contact for your questions and comments